Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Blessed and Thankful

I am so blessed and thankful for the most wonderful, funny, positive, uplifting friends on the planet.  This Saturday is my birthday and my sweet friends celebrated with me by taking me to dinner tonight.  You all enrich my life more than you know and I am thankful for you!  Thank you for making me feel so special everyday!


The most amazing friends on the planet!   



Yummy Birthday cake from sweet Caitlin!!


Excited and ready to dig in!  


The amazing hostesses!  Love you so much, Jenna and Caitlin! 


Marykate's Fall Wreath!  Soooo Pretty!    

 Checking out the goods!  Love my new earrings!

   
Love my new "Rubie" slippers from Catriona! 

Thank you all for everything, not just for tonight, but for everything you all do for me everyday!  I am beyond blessed and I love you all soooo much!!  

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!  Hope it is full of warmth and love and yummy food!  





1 comment:

eliz said...

Woooo we love you!