Monday, November 14, 2011

Creative & Cost Savvy Holiday Decor

My friend Martha, I mean, Marykate, is incredibly talented and has the most precious holiday decorations. I put a few baby pumpkins in a decorative bowl on my "dining room table" (no dining room yet, but it could be one day) and I thought I was being so festive.  I visited Marykate in Fort Worth and I was immediately shamed into the harsh reality that I am just not very creative in that department.

From a homemade Fall wreath outside her door, to every little detail inside her apartment (and even in her bathroom), she was fully decorated for the season and it immediately put me in the holiday spirit!

She shared some of her homemade holiday creations with me and I wanted to pass them along.  I even get a Fall one for my Birthday and a Christmas one for Christmas!  I am so excited!

If you have any questions on how to create these masterpieces, email me at aintnothingbuttherealthing@gmail.com and I will forward all questions to the master herself.



Fall (above); Christmas (below) 


How fabulous are these?! Let me know if you would look me to put you in touch with your very own Martha!  Love you Mare! 





No comments: