Sunday, October 9, 2011

At least we don't live in Norman!


While this year's OU game may not have been the best for the Texas Longhorns, it ended up being my favorite OU ever! We rented the patio at Matt's El Rancho on Friday night and we were at the fair on Saturday by 9:00 am. A day that starts off with a champion's breakfast of Coors Light and a Fletcher's Corny Dog is bound to be a good day!


Friday night at Matt's!


Will, his Dad, Robert, and a good family friend of the Crawleys!


Can't believe we all made to the fair by 9am!


Our first OU game!

Had so much fun sitting with Michael and Caitlin at the game!

The Fun: Even though the Longhorn's lost, we made the most of our day at the fair. We got to ride my favorite two rides, the pirate ship and the swings!



The Food: I will never be able to eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich again without wishing it was fried! I gotta take it easy this week and stick to the salads because (no lies) the following is what I consumed (or in the least tasted) at the fair yesterday: 1 Fletcher's Corny dog; fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich; fried Fritos chili pie bites; chicken strips; giant pretzel; sausage on a stick; Nolan Ryan barbeque sandwich; and french fries. Dear Lord, I hope I didn't leave anything off this already exhaustive list!


The Best Part of the Weekend: Celebrating Will's 26th Birthday (tomorrow, October 10)! Happy Happy Birthday Will and thank you for being born! I love you!!





Love you!!

1 comment:

eliz said...

Such a fun weekend! Love the cat pic... haha!